Thứ Bảy, 11 tháng 12, 2010

narrative essay: MY MEMORY EVENT

The time has passed but i hardly to forgot a bad ,also a significant event that change my charateristis. Before this i  was a hot tempered so i always made every thing in noise.However, when i was a second grade student i had a event that made me become a calm person.
That day my class had a physical period in school yard so we lay our bag in the large table inside class. Then we had lern and played together. At the class had finished,we came back class to took our bag while our parents were stood outside the schoolgate.Suddenlly i saw a boy was taking my new pink bag so i imediately ran before him.I though he stole my bag. With my hot tempered, i aked him: ''turn my bag for me!''.He opened his eyes roundly and rather suprised.I never mind about that, i thought serectly:'' his pretending as to play a hoax on me''.And i spoke louder:'' turn this or i would tell the teacher and you would be punished''.However,he did not admired and said that it was his bag.I could not keep calm anymore so i snatch the bag from his hand.I smiled in sleeve while he was crying loudly.I decide that was very easy for him. He not only remorse but thanks me for not tell the teacher. Suddenly, i heared the voice of Mai-a closefriend of my,she said that why i did not take my bag. I looked the bag in my hand which absolutely like that bag. I opened the bag and realized that did not my bag, that one was my. My body with burning hot as going in the fire flared up,my face got red. I wish there had a hole for me to evade.Finally, i apologized him which was not serious because he was really generous. Afterthat i came back my home with shyness.
 That is the precious lesson for me to change my charateristis.Since then i am never hot tempered and always keep calm to solve the problem.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét