Thứ Năm, 2 tháng 12, 2010

CAUSE AND EFFECT ESSAY: I LOVE KARATE.

When i was a child never i have my own choice,i always do every thing in the opinion of my parents.Now i have grown up and the day i said my parents that i would lern karate which made a big surprise as well as a terrible angry of them. My parents are really stirck and traditional people.They prevent me from lerning karate because i am a girl and a girl must avoid coming to blows as a boy.Another reason is there have a lot of boys in karate class so my parents nervous that i have problem with them. However i determined keep my choice because i found a lot  of useful and interesting  in lerning karate.
The first reason i lern karate is that it makes me stronger and healthier.At 5.30pm everyday,instead lie down at home to watch tv, i go to karate class to do excercises. At first days i really feel tired but later i gradually get accustomed with them and my building is fitter with firm muscles.I realize that the more i have a strong body ,the more i have a clairvoyant mind.
Beside that karate is really interesting because it has spectacular excercises which not only have setle out of hand,strong but also lisson as well as require good skills.
The next reason is karate class helps me make more friend.Not only boys, in my class has a lot of girls, all of them are friendly and active which is a main charateristic of karate classes.
The other reason is the strong karate excercises helps me take away stress and sorrow. I really feel relax, and forget all the bad things of life.
Inshort, i think that i have a right choice. Lerning karate not only help me have a strong health, a clairvoyant but also more active.

1 nhận xét:

  1. 1. Organization : Introduction, Body, Conclusion have the essential parts of each writing genre. C
    2. Development:
    - Coherence: logical order, pronouns, connecting (transitional) words, phrases, sentences C+
    - How specific and deep is each idea (examples, supporting ideas….)B-
    3. Language:
    - Grammar: (sentence structures)so they nervous that i have problem with them; i determined keep my choice because i found a lot of useful and interesting in lerning karate.......... C-
    - Vocabulary : C
    MARK: 5.0

    Trả lờiXóa